• Cancellations need to be made more than 9 hours prior to your class beginning to avoid forfeiting your session. We understand that unforeseen circumstances may arise, however as there are limited spaces available, we need to enforce fair and consistent standards. Cancelling a session will allow waitlisted clients to take your place in the class.
• Block & Monthly Packages: Cancellations after the 9 hour deadline will result in forfeiting your class
• Unlimited Membership: A $5 late cancellation fee will be automatically deducted from your nominated account.
• No shows: Unlimited memberships will be automatically deducted $10 from your nominated account.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent loss, misuse, unauthorised access, modification, disclosure, alteration, or destruction we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. However, you should keep in mind that the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure or error-free. In particular, e-mails sent to or from our website may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to Salt Pilates Studio via e-mail. Salt Pilates Studio may collect the following information:
• Contact information including e-mail address
• Date of birth
• Emergency contact person
• Bank account and/or credit card details
• Payment history
• Demographic information such as postcode
• Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers Sensitive information
I agree that Salt Pilates Studio is in no way responsible for the safekeeping of my personal belongings while I attend class. I understand that classes may be physically strenuous and I voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there is risk of personal injury, property loss or death. I agree that neither I, my heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against Salt Pilates Studio or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise. Salt Pilates Studio does not assume responsibility for any lost or stolen personal property. If you do become the victim of a theft, immediately report it to a Salt Pilates Studio staff member. By booking into a class you automatically agree to the above Terms and Conditions.